Tuesday, January 21, 2014

안젤라 존슨(Anjelah Johnson) 네일 살롱(nail salon) 자막(script)

안젤라 존슨(Anjelah Johnson) 스탠딩 코미디


Nail Salon Skit by Anjelah Johnson with script





Version 1
(just small changed from wiki.answers.com)
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_words_to_nail_salon_by_anjelah_Johnson#slide=1

We go over to this place called "Beautiful Nail". I was kinda confused when I read the sign, though. Beatiuful Nail. (confused look) Just one… just one nail… do I get to pick which one…? Anyway,these ladies, they're so nice, they make you feel like it's all about you and costumer service, y'know, "Whatever you like, we do for you!" Really nice, yeah… as soon as I walk in, yeah, they greet me, "Hi honey, what you need today?""Oh, um… can I get my nails done?""Okay, honey, do you like pedicure too?""Uh, no, no, just my nails…""Honey, why you don't like? Pedicure, it make look nice, it so sexy. It's better for you.""Oh… alright, sure then, I'll get a pedicure too, thanks.""Okay, honey, sit down, mymeilinggonnadoyougoodjobonlytwentydollarthat'sokay sit down.""Oh, okay, thanks…"So Mei Ling starts doing my nails right away… um, by the way, her American name is "Tammy"… Tammy… (pretends to be Tammy doing her nails, looks up every few seconds) "You have boyfriend?""Um, no, no, I don't have boyfriend…""Honey, why you don't have? You look so pretty, like model, cheer leader, something pretty. You like long or short nail?""Uh, short nails, please, thanks.""Oh honey, that's why you don't have boyfriend. I do for you, long better.""Alright, fine, I'll have long nails. Thanks…""That's okay honey, only four dollar more, that's okay.""Do you like crital jail? (crystal gel)""…wha…?""Do you like crital jail?""Um… (mouths "what did she say?")… uh, I'm sorry, um… what?""Honey, do you like crital jail for your nail, is the best thing you can have for your nail, make look nice, it sparkle like diamond in the sky, do you like crital jail?""Oh, um… no, I don't want crital… that, thanks.""Honey, you say to me you don't have boyfriend, I want to help you.""Oh, okay, fine, I'll have some. Thank you.""Is okay, is better for you, only six dollar more. All finished, go wash you hand!" "Alright, thanks, Tammy. Oh wait, hold on, this one looks a little bit crooked. See that?"(motions Tammy looking over the nail) "No honey, that your finger, do like that." (motions to show that finger is crooked)"That's funny, 'cause my finger didn't 'do like that' before I came in here." "It's okay honey, don't worry, I'll fix it for you, don't worry. (begins to speak Chinese) (looks back at her) Oh, she say you look so pretty."

Version 2

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090517090445AAsNohd

Me and my sister go get our nails done. Any ladies in here get your nails done? Nice on this crowd. Any guys down for manipedi? Don't lie sir don't lie, don't lie I can see your nail polish gleaming in the lights right now. Don't lie. It's all sparkly, you take him with you huh? Yea see she ratted you out dude. No im just kidding, im just kidding. Ok me and my sister go and get our nails done at this one place called beautiful nail. Yea I was kinda confused of the sign beautiful nail. Just one.... just one nail. I mean do i get to pick which one. But anyways the ladies there are so nice, they make you feel like its all about you and customer service. You know what ever you like we do for you. really nice... yea. As soon as I walk in they greet me right away. Hi honey what you need today. oh um can I get my nails done? Ok honey do you like pedicure to? Oh no no just my nails. Honey why you don't lie. Pedicure it look so nice it look sexy. It's better for you. Oh alright sure ill get a pedicure then to. Thanks. Ok honey sit down number six my len she do for you only six dollars more ok honey sit down. Oh ok thanks. So my len starts doing my nails right away. and her american name is Tammy. Tammy. You have boyfriend? Um no no I don't have boyfriend. Honey why you don't have? You look so pretty like my doe, cheerleader something pretty. You like long or short nail? Um short nails please. Oh honey that's why you don't have boyfriend. I do for you long better. Alright fine i'll have long nails thanks.It's ok only four dollar more its ok. Do you like crytal gel? What? Do you like crytal gel? Um.... (what did she say?) Um im sorry... what? Honey do you like crytal gel for your nail it's the best thing you can have for your nail. Make look nice it sparkle like diamond in the sky. Do you like crytal gel? Oh um I don't want cr cryta that. Thanks. Honey you say to me you don't have boyfriend I do want to help you. Oh ok fine i'll have some thank you. It's ok it's better for you only six dollar more. All finished go wash your hands. alright thanks tammy. Oh wait hold on this one here is crooked. see that?............... No honey that your finger it goes like this. That's funny cause my finger didn't do like that before I came in here. It's ok honey don't worry I fix it for you. (chinese speaking) ........................................... Oh she says you look so pretty!

미국 네일숍은 기술이 좋은 아시아인들이 거의 서비스를 하구요, 특히 한국, 베트남에서 오신분들이 거의 대부분이라고 보시면 됩니다. 이 비디오는 베트남 액센트를 흉내 냈구요. 미국인들은 네일숍 가면 이 비디오 처럼 정말 똑 같다고 하네요. 그래서 네일살롱하면 딱 이런 장면이 고정관념(Stereotype) 으로 있답니다.

No comments:

Post a Comment